Saturday, July 10, 2010

That last post was pretty good, I think...


...it's been well over a week, with 103 degree temperatures, pouring rain, and multiple itchy summertime skin rashes since that last Yoga for Cynics post...but, it was pretty good, I think...and still pretty nicely sums up what's happening on my end....so, for now, it works...




...nonetheless, if you want, check out this and this at Elephant Journal...as well as Lindsay's blog, where I recently got an award...namaste until I think of something more to say...

8 comments:

Lana Gramlich said...

We're over 100F (with humidity) here these days, too. Unfortunately that's "normal" for this time of year here. Blarg.

earthtoholly said...

Wow. Was that some horrid heat or what? So far we've only had one night and morning of rain here, but it is a bit cooler. Hope your weather has improved, too, and that it's bikeable.

I re-read your previous post...I am calmed and refreshed!

Congratulations on the award...always well-deserved. :o)

the walking man said...

Stay away from the plovers and let them sex it up in peace and quiet and when they are finished for the season you will see a drop in the heat surrounding the area.

Plovers are summer lovers I am--"thinking, wondering, imagining...lust, love, loneliness...building, dissolving, receding...this, this, only this...*

AgapiStudios said...

Nice pic ... checking out other blog ... congrats on award

Lindsay said...

Hey, thanks for mentioning my blog ... the award was a no-brainer for me. I adore your blog. :)

MYM said...

Don't wanna be a cynic as I know that's your thing ... but this really doesn't qualify as a blog post ;)

Lydia said...

Your last post was that, most definitely.
This one is memorable for the sunset image. Beautiful.
I will come see about your award now...

Bob Weisenberg said...

Yes it was. A truly great post.

I'd like to urge you to republish more of your favorite blogs from the past on Elephant. They would love it.

Bob W.